You are hereRevision of Home from Mon, 10/14/2013 - 11:16pm
Revision of Home from Mon, 10/14/2013 - 11:16pm
Welcome to St. Paul's Episcopal Church website. We are a growing, diverse group of people who believe strongly in service to the community, education of people of all ages in the faith, and the beauty of worshipping God with our minds and with our hearts. If you are new to us, please know that we welcome you any Sunday and will greet you with ease and openness.
Yours in Christ,
Fr. Mauricio Wilson
Current News - Announcements:
- Please check the Weekly News to see what's new at St. Paul's.
Upcoming Garage Sales
Sell your possessions, and give alms.
Yep, it's time for some garage sale fundraising at St. Paul's!
Three "multi family" style garage sales will be held Saturdays, Oct. 26, and Nov. 30. in the courtyard. The proceeds will be applied to our parish ministries. Your support and participation is needed. And yes, we will endeavor to keep the "fun" in fundraising!
Please contact Tom McGarrell at
or at 267-808-1921 for details.
Stay in touch - Support St. Paul's Parish :
- Click "Worship" > "Worship Services" to see our regular service schedule.
- Get a PDF copy of our current Newsletter, THE GOOD NEWS. Back issues are posted on our newsletter page..
- Consider holding your wedding at St. Paul's
- Join us on Facebook!
- Complete your pledge to St. Paul's for 2013
- Pay your pledge or donate to St. Paul's by credit card via PayPal
Our thanks to those who contributed to the 2011-2012 capital campaign to help renovate St. Paul's.