You are hereRevision of Home from Thu, 12/19/2013 - 12:33am
Revision of Home from Thu, 12/19/2013 - 12:33am
Welcome to St. Paul's Episcopal Church website. We are a growing, diverse group of people who believe strongly in service to the community, education of people of all ages in the faith, and the beauty of worshipping God with our minds and with our hearts. If you are new to us, please know that we welcome you any Sunday and will greet you with ease and openness.
Yours in Christ,
Fr. Mauricio Wilson
Current News - Announcements:
Sunday, Dec. 22
- After 10 a.m. service: Greening of the Church
- 4 p.m., Christmas Lessons and Carols with Chapel College Men and Boys Ensemble.
- 8 p.m., St. Paul’s Choir compline
Tuesday, Dec. 24 (Christmas Eve)
- 5 p.m. Family Service
- 10:30 p.m. A Ceremony of Carols, by Benjamin Britten with St. Paul's Choir and harp.,
- 11 p.m. Christ’s Mass
Wednesday, Dec. 25
- Christmas Day, 10 a.m., Holy Eucharist
Sunday, Dec. 29
- 10 a.m. Christmas Lessons and Carols
Sunday, Jan. 19
- Annual Parish Meeting after 10 a.m. service
Sunday, Jan. 26
Patronal Feast of St. Paul, potluck in the Parish Hall
Stay in touch - Support St. Paul's Parish :
- Renew Your Stewardship Pledge
- Please check the Weekly News to see what's new at St. Paul's.
- Click "Worship" > "Worship Services" to see our regular service schedule.
- Get a PDF copy of our current Newsletter, THE GOOD NEWS. Back issues are posted on our newsletter page..
- Consider holding your wedding at St. Paul's
- Join us on Facebook!
- Complete your pledge to St. Paul's for 2013
- Pay your pledge or donate to St. Paul's by credit card via PayPal