You are hereRevision of Home from Mon, 01/25/2016 - 10:28am
Revision of Home from Mon, 01/25/2016 - 10:28am
Welcome to St. Paul's Episcopal Church website. We are a growing, diverse group of people who believe strongly in service to the community, education of people of all ages in the faith, and the beauty of worshipping God with our minds and with our hearts. If you are new to us, please know that we welcome you any Sunday and will greet you with ease and openness.
Yours in Christ,
Fr. Mauricio Wilson
Current News - Announcements:
- Lectors: Click here for Sunday Readings
- St. Paul’s is seeking a PARISH MUSIC DIRECTOR. (click for details)
- Click here to read and hear from the 2016 Anglican Primates meeting in Canterbury.
- Donate to the David Farr Music Fund for special music at St. Paul's. To help fund the possible St. John Passion on Good Friday, DONATE BY JANUARY 31. Mail a check to the church TODAY or pay via the PayPal link below, designating “David Farr Music Fund”.
Stay in touch - Support St. Paul's Parish :
- Get a PDF copy of our current Newsletter, THE GOOD NEWS. Back issues are posted on our newsletter page.
- Check our Lenten Program / Calendar
- Check the Rota Schedule
- Renew Your Stewardship Pledge
- Click Worship Services" to see our regular service schedule.
- Consider holding your wedding at St. Paul's
- Join us on Facebook!
- Pay your pledge or donate to St. Paul's by credit card via PayPal