You are hereRevision of Home from Wed, 02/03/2016 - 12:55am
Revision of Home from Wed, 02/03/2016 - 12:55am
Welcome to St. Paul's Episcopal Church website. We are a growing, diverse group of people who believe strongly in service to the community, education of people of all ages in the faith, and the beauty of worshipping God with our minds and with our hearts. If you are new to us, please know that we welcome you any Sunday and will greet you with ease and openness.
Yours in Christ,
Fr. Mauricio Wilson
- Sunday 10:00 am : Choral Eucharist -- Church. Heaing in the Chapel.
- Sunday 10:00 - 10:50 am : Children's Program. See "Family Ministry" section.
- Wednesday 12:10 pm : Holy Eucharist -- Chapel. Healing on First Wednesdays.
- First Sundays (Oct-June) 4pm: Evensong -- Church. See Evensong.
Current News - Announcements:
- Check our Lenten Program / Calendar
- Lectors: Click here for Sunday Readings
- St. Paul’s is seeking a PARISH MUSIC DIRECTOR. (click for details)
- Click here to read and hear from the 2016 Anglican Primates meeting in Canterbury.
- Donate to the David Farr Music Fund for special music at St. Paul's. To help fund the possible St. John Passion on Good Friday, PLEASE DONATE BY JANUARY 31. Mail a check to the church TODAY or click the "DONATE" link below, designating “David Farr Music Fund." (All donations are very welcome, though checks are preferred, as they incur no fees.)
Stay in touch - Support St. Paul's Parish :
- Get a PDF copy of our current Newsletter, THE GOOD NEWS. Back issues are posted on our newsletter page.
- Check the Rota Schedule
- Renew Your Stewardship Pledge
- Consider holding your wedding at St. Paul's
- Join us on Facebook!
- DONATE to St. Paul's NOW! Or mail a check (no Paypal / credit card fees) to St. Paul's Eposcopal Church, 114 Montecito Ave, Oakland, CA 94610. Thank you!